Thursday, May 13, 2010

Formspring: If your boyfriend insisted, would you allow only him to get off and not pleasure yourself?

You assume I'd have or want a boyfriend, which is not the case.

Generally, when I'm having sex with a guy, pleasuring him is my priority. I get myself off when he wants me to get off (or after he's gotten off). I'll assert myself in the beginning, as too many tops (in my experience) go in too fast and trigger an ungodly painful spasm. Once I have loosened up sufficiently and can take him, I give the reins over to him.

Ideally, he will take charge of ensuring my pleasure (in exchange for my prioritization of him).

I haven't had enough sex to really generalize though. With such a limited number of hook-ups, each one can dramatically skew things.

No comments:

Post a Comment