Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fetish Fun: Self-Breeding

Thus far, I have been bred by two guys: the first guy who bred me, a Pakistani-Indian hook-up I met with in Miami, and PhillyBreeder, who I spent the weekend with back in the summer of 2013. I haven't made a habit of being bred or barebacking for that matter, as the increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases warns me off doing so. While it is nice to provide a breeding experience for a top, the possible consequences make it more of an exceptional treat rather than a routine for me.

However, after having been bred, I've found that there is a form of breeding I would really like to try: being bred with my own cum.

I enjoy being fucked after I've cum (as long as my ass hasn't gotten too sore). What I want to try is for a top to use my cum as the lube he fucks into my ass, to breed me with my own cum. What I think is hot about it is the combination of the breeding (cum makes an excellent lube) and the transgression of having one's own bodily fluids inserted into oneself by another.

I haven't found a top yet that has been up for this. I have asked a few, but the only one of them that I've hooked up with said that he wasn't interested in this. I'll just have to keep at it, asking tops as I come across them. Eventually I'll find some guy up for it or who may be as turned on by it as I am.

How about you, dear reader? Have you had your cum fucked into you? Have you fucked another guy's cum into him?

No comments:

Post a Comment