Monday, June 8, 2015

Encounter: My first time bareback

The first time I barebacked was during a hook-up I had with a fuck-buddy in Miami. He is Cuban, 19 years older than me, and somewhat athletic.

At the time I had little experience cleaning out my behind and this I had not cleaned out well enough. My friend brought me to the bathroom where we then started douching. We filled the enema bottle with water and squirted it inside of me. At first, I bent down on the floor to get the best effect. Shortly afterwards, my buddy suggested that I should bend over the bathtub and arch my back. I do so to see if that would help with the cleaning.

While I was bent over the bathtub, my friend checked in on me. He must have been in a good mood, as he soon after stabbed his bare dick into me and fucked me, without a condom and with the enema water still inside me. I was completely surprised and a little taken aback over being barebacked, but it felt so good that I just let him continue.

After he'd fucked to his (momentary) content, we finished the douching and went on to fucking in his bed with a condom. But, ever since then I have many times thought back on we suddenly had me over the bathtub. jacked off, and then cum to that memory.

My fuck buddy's dick, resting on his laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment